Junior Academy Performance Weeks
Our performance weeks vary according to your choice of destination and availability. We are running the following weeks for 2017 and recommend placing an enquiry to create your own individual package once you have chosen your destination.
Performance weeks are available at both of our academy destinations - Pine Cliffs and Abama on selected weeks of the year. Each of these weeks focuses on running performance groups for different levels of junior tennis with a focus on improving technique, fitness, match play skills and overall standards on court.
Your Performance Week Package - What's Included?
- 20 hours of on court coaching from Monday to Friday
- Off court training for fitness and mental skills
- Goal setting and game analysis
- End of week tournament entry
- Welcome Pack
- Choice of accommodation and board options for each player's family
What's Not Included?
- Flights and Transfers
- Meals (depending on your choice of board)
Dates available in 2017:
Performance Weeks are being held at Pine Cliffs during May Half Term and October Half Term
Performance Weeks are being held at Abama during October Half Term (options may also be available during Easter holidays)
The Performance Week timetable is currently being finalised